- A custom career shapers platform allowing potential candidates to answer questions about themselves, link past job experiences and certification to intelligently match them to the open positions that best fit their skills.
- Increasing the ideal candidate pool, decreasing hiring time significantly and increasing employee retention over the first 6 months of employment.
A global healthcare group operating in 23 countries with over 65,000 employees and more than 1,100 medical facilities, living residences and home care services.
Filling talent pools with qualified candidates and being able to quickly find the candidates that best match with open positions.
An international organization with more than 18,000 employees and more than 6,900 employees in the IT and Engineering roles.
They are in need of IT and engineering roles skills mapping. They tried to do it manually with little success and they are looking to find the top talent for each group of positions
- A platform that allows recruiters to quickly identify the top candidates, engage them and intelligently match them to the open positions that best fit their skills.
- Increasing their ideal candidate pool, decreasing hiring time and increasing employee retention over the first 6 months of employment.
A large insurance group in Israel with 6,000 employees.
They are facing several challenges such as war for talent, high attrition and lack of career path for the employees. The talent acquisition process is very long and inefficient.
- Mapping the hard and soft skills of the employees.
- Identifying and connecting the right and diverse talent to the right positions.
- Connecting employees to career pathways and the right training opportunities.
A global consumer goods retailer, with both ecommerce and brick and mortar stores, employing over a million people in the U.S. alone.
The retailer is looking to continue its growth and believes that understanding the skills mapping is critical for them to develop and hire the right people. As skills change, they need a more precise way of measuring skill gaps and providing learning to upskill employees.
- Using the Role Builder to clarify relevant tasks and skills for jobs.
- Map skills and career development for employees, while future-proofing the organization through skill gap analysis.
- Creating a talent wizard that will make it easier to engage candidates and do a better job of matching skills to openings.
A U.S.-based commercial bank with over 6,000 employees nationwide.
Their current technology does not give any insights into skills across the organization. This makes it challenging to create learning paths, and they are competing for one of the most sought-after talent pools, forcing them to upskill current employees to meet demands.
- Mapping roles, and skills to analyze the largest areas of risk across the bank.
- Developing career paths and customized learning from skills gap analysis.
- Using our integration with their talent acquisition software to help their team quickly connect with highly skilled individuals and decrease the time to hire.