Of the millions of workers who quit their jobs over the last two years during the Great Resignation, many cited lack of opportunity for advancement as a major factor. Employees saw investment in their professional development as validation that their contributions were valued and rewarded; its absence sent the opposite message.
Today’s HR leaders must strategize how to hang on to their best-fit hires so they become long-term employees. Much of this comes down to providing a vision for future opportunities in the form of roles, projects and gigs that will utilize, challenge and develop a worker’s skills.
In this session, retrain.ai Co-founder and CEO Dr. Shay David and Chief Research Officer Ben Eubanks of Lighthouse Research discuss how organizations can build a mutually beneficial path forward for valued talent. Their conversation covers:
- How HR tech can counter today’s quit rates
- The connection between internal opportunities and worker retention
- What we can learn from Great Resignation data
- The DRIP Problem: Data Rich, Information Poor
- Implications of the new employer-employee dynamic
- How AI enhances the human experience at work
- The importance of Responsible AI and explainability
- Tips for HR leaders new to using AI-driven tech
- Talent scarcity as a business problem, not just an HR problem
- How HRs and hiring managers can align to optimize Responsible AI solutions